Endur Business Analyst
Trading Experience Required
Global Energy Company
Upstream/Downstream, Bio-Fuels, Integrated Gas, New Energies, Chemicals, Energy and Trading
Our client is one of the Super Major global energy companies with who are working to power progress through cleaner energy solutions. You will have the opportunity to work in a challenging but rewarding environment that is fast paced and changing fundamentally, and work towards transforming the business of a Super Major energy company to meet the ambition to be a net-zero emissions energy business by 2050, whilst delivering a world class business case that has a strong societal license to operate. In your role you will be expected to enact change and deliver value globally across business lines and geographies.
"I had always wanted to work at [client name] and Aubay was able to get me in the door and help me land my dream job. Aubay approached me back in 2019, and from day one Aubay has supported me to reach my career goals. The Aubay model gives you a stronger sense of security to leave one job and go to a new job. Even when it came time to have the conversations about converting and becoming a [client name] employee, I felt like I was in a strong place because I had Rick Tolfrey and Aubay by my side. What I really liked about Aubay is that it always felt like the decision to convert was mine. One of the things that I really like about [client name] is that each year, I get to work on something slightly different, and in each role, I have an impact. I can vouch that I had a really good experience as an Aubay employee and that they played a key role in getting me to where I want to be in my career."
Benefits from Aubay
At Aubay UK, people are at the heart of our business. We offer a competitive remunerations package which includes a range of benefits. You will receive continuous support from our dedicated team of Talent Acquisition Specialists who will support your career development and success during your assignment with our client.
25 Days Annual Leave
Perkbox Discount Scheme
Work From Home Opportunities
Opportunities to Work Directly with our Client
Discount Holidays at I'Aero Chalet
Aubay is seeking an experienced Endur Business Analyst who will be responsible for identifying and defining the business needs of our clients and stakeholders. In this role, you will work closely with various stakeholders to determine solutions that meet business needs and resolve any existing business problems. Your expertise will primarily focus on a specific business area, and you may be part of an IT project development environment or work as an individual contributor at the business interface. As an individual contributor, you will work collaboratively with IT suppliers to deliver exceptional results. The sucessful candidate will have Trading and Supply domain knowledge as well as previous experience with Endur.
Required Skills and Experience
- Minimum 10 years of corporate IT experience, with at least 4 years of experience as an IT Business Analyst.
- Trading and Supply Domain knowledge (REQUIRED)
- Endur knowledge and experience is a plus
- Bachelor's degree preferably related to IT.
- Proficient in Business Analysis techniques and tools.
- Preferred certifications: CCBA or PMI-PBA. Working towards achieving CBAP certification if your career path aligns with IT Business Analysis.
- Experience working in Agile projects.
- Familiarity with the technology landscape, including current and future developments, as well as commonly available products and integrated solutions, or a demonstrated ability to quickly learn and adapt.
- Strong problem-solving skills with a systematic and analytical approach, coupled with attention to detail.
- Capable of being a focal point for a specialized area, whether technical or business-oriented.
- Demonstrates a concern for considering the user's perspective in IT development and possesses a deep understanding of user aspects of interactive systems.
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Effective communication skills, both concise and clear.
- Comprehensive understanding of business process improvement, benefit and risk management.
- Bridge the gap between technical solutions and business strategy by collaborating with business partners.
- Stay updated on how competitors are utilizing IT solutions to gain a competitive edge and apply this knowledge to projects.
- Lead stakeholder management activities by creating opportunities to make stakeholders feel valued and build trust.
- Leverage broad and extensive knowledge in your specialized field to provide interpretive, advisory, or facilitating services for others to achieve results.
- Volunteer for community leadership roles and support regional networks by leading activities, presenting topics, and coaching others.
- Contribute to the development of new best practice materials based on identified gaps and serve as a subject matter expert for specific tools, techniques, or business areas.
- Actively participate in industry IT BA-related activities such as IIBA webcasts and chapter meetings, and apply the learnings within Aubay while sharing insights with colleagues.