Contract Lifecycle Management Specialist
Contract Lifecycle Management
Global Energy Company
Upstream/Downstream, Bio-Fuels, Integrated Gas, New Energies, Chemicals, Energy and Trading
Our client is one of the Super Major global energy companies with who are working to power progress through cleaner energy solutions. You will have the opportunity to work in a challenging but rewarding environment that is fast paced and changing fundamentally, and work towards transforming the business of a Super Major energy company to meet the ambition to be a net-zero emissions energy business by 2050, whilst delivering a world class business case that has a strong societal license to operate. In your role you will be expected to enact change and deliver value globally across business lines and geographies.
Since I first started talking about joining Aubay, I was immediately struck with how open and transparent the discussions were, and how they truly listened to what I was looking for to find the right role for me. The pride in ensuring that their word is their bond really came through, and still something that I see two and a half years into working for Aubay.
Benefits from Aubay
At Aubay UK, people are at the heart of our business. We offer a competitive remunerations package which includes a range of benefits. You will receive continuous support from our dedicated team of Talent Acquisition Specialists who will support your career development and success during your assignment with our client.
25 Days Annual Leave
Perkbox Discount Scheme
Work From Home Opportunities
Opportunities to Work Directly with our Client
Discount Holidays at I'Aero Chalet
Aubay is seeking a seasoned Contract Lifecycle Management Specialist with expertise in Natural Language Processing (NLP) to join an exciting project aimed at enhancing contract management processes. The ideal candidate will play a crucial role in evaluating, selecting, and implementing a market-standard CLM tool with NLP capabilities that align with the business' requirements. Join our global client in the Energy Sector and be an instrumental part of this transformative project. in revolutionizing their contract management processes by leveraging cutting-edge technology and expertise in CLM and NLP.
Required Skills and Experience
- Extensive experience (10+ years) in Contract Lifecycle Management processes, specifically within multinational corporations or similar contexts.
- Proven expertise in evaluating, selecting, and implementing CLM tools with NLP/ML capabilities, including successful integration with existing systems.
- In-depth understanding and hands-on experience with NLP technologies, machine learning, and their application in contract management.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to lead cross-functional teams and manage complex projects effectively.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills, capable of interfacing with various departments and vendors.
Key Role Responsibilities
- Lead the evaluation and selection of a CLM tool with robust NLP/ML capabilities to support pre and post-award contracting activities, aligning with specific requirements.
- Collaborate closely with stakeholders to understand and document project scope, objectives, and deliverables.
- Support the Request for Information (RFI) and Request for Proposal (RFP) processes, evaluating vendor solutions.
- Oversee the implementation and integration of the selected CLM tool with NLP capabilities, ensuring seamless integration with existing tools such as Ariba, Assai, and SharePoint.
- Configure the CLM tool to assemble contracts and enable fit-for-purpose analytics and reporting features.
- Implement NLP/AI automation for tender negotiations, facilitating clause redlining and enhancing negotiation efficiency.
- Develop capabilities within the CLM tool to compare contracts/documents, identify differences or non-standard clauses, and suggest necessary actions for further negotiation or guidance.
- Utilize NLP technology to analyze content from scanned PDFs, images, and tables, extracting essential values (e.g., discounts, rates, dates, durations) for filter analysis and benchmarking purposes.
- Extract price benchmarks from existing contracts for analysis and reference purposes.
- Produce comprehensive summaries of missing provisions or negotiation requirements within contracts, offering guidance or alternative language suggestions.